Sunday, January 01, 2006

People that mattered to me this 2005

Sounds familiar ryt? I know... this title has been used by TIMES magazine !!!

My family
Syempre, ang aking huwaran nanay, mga kapatid, mga pamangkin at ang pumanaw kong tatay! Sila ang mga inspirasyon ko sa buhay!

Si bespren Ading
Ikakasal na yan sa January 12, this coming year. Such adjectives aren’t invented yet to describe people like him but I can use reliable for now

My friends
Ramil, Dino, Dra. Lanie,-best describes those friends that’s always there when you need them!

My officemates
Especial mention to josel, reggie, marc & marc, joel, andre, natz, robert, raul, jason, ryan, sid and everyone in the web team. Mga natatanungan sa oras ng pangangailangan- hehehehe

Specially to Grace! Of course
My manager ika nga, for making my December warmer- hehehe- also for redefining the meaning of love to me.

And syempre, sa lahat ng nakasalamuha ko nitong nakalipas na taon, I know you know who you are. Sana we still can communicate even virtually lang po. Maraming salamat sa pagiging sport, understanding, and everything! Sa mga ASAR-Talo, well- pasensya na! Bawi na lang kayo this year. No grudges! Trabaho lang, walang personalan!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home