Tuesday, December 13, 2005

belated happy Father's day

Yeah, I know-it’s been like a decade since my last post and here’s another late post for father’s day- hehehe
Berting Mata, Intsik, Tulisan and/or sabungero as to what others call him, At home we call him Dolphy, because a day won't end without a joke or two from him. He's also one those Filipinos who idolize Erap during his heydays. He likes politics, economics, general infos and showbiz! hehehe.

When he was young, his first and last employment was in a construction company to which ended up with fighting with his superior-fist fight, that is. After that he goes solo - being a street vendor along "Tabora" which is I don't know where- a street somewhere in Divisoria.

Then he decided to settle down at Taytay, Rizal where me, my brothers and sisters grew up. He's one of those folks who's always in front of the TV while drooling over crossword puzzle. And at night, he's always tuned in to that "toning" guy, Johny midnight. He's fond of animals - pig, dog, monkey, snake, dove, and obviously and most especially fighting cocks. Those are the things I missed about him. His jokes most of all and those times when he always disturb me to whatever I'm doing just to ask me the answer to his crossword puzzle. Yep, he left us last year January 06, 2004 and went to a better place. May he rest in peace or probably he's with San Pedro having their weekly Tupada. Well anyways, Happy Father's Day 'Tay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home